Ads Top

"Can I just say what a great job Niantic has been doing lately?"


#PokemonGO: Seriously, they’ve been knocking it out of the park the past few months. Community days, shiny releases, egg event, weather, gen 3, and now quests/mew on Friday. I know when Pokémon go first came out we had no word from then for months on end and I stopped playing as often, but with all these events going on I’m always ready to play. I just want to thank Niantic for all the work they’ve put in over the last few months and I hope the pattern continues. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2E17aw3
"Can I just say what a great job Niantic has been doing lately?" "Can I just say what a great job Niantic has been doing lately?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.