"AR+ mode warning. Shiny Pokémon lost."

#PokemonGO: Just a quick warning so that no one else has to suffer the pain and heartbreak that I have had to suffer. Be careful when you switch over to AR+ mode.Earlier this evening, I clicked on a shiny Makuhita and my excitement was uncontainable. Another shiny Pokémon to add to my new collection of AR photos! Ever since Niantic fixed AR+ mode so you could take photos all around the Pokémon, I’ve been excited to use it. I recently started a Pokémon GO Instagram account, so I only just started taking photos in AR+ mode for it. I was ecstatic that I found my second shiny Pokémon to post!However, things did not turn out how I wanted at all. As I clicked the button to switch to AR+ mode, my game froze. After a few seconds, the game crashed on me. At first, I was just worried about it having the shiny Makuhita despawn on me. I pulled my game back up as fast as I could. My heart started racing. I walked around the parking lot where I found my shiny Makuhita as fast as I could, trying to get it to pop up for me again. After a few minutes, I determined it was no longer there. It despawned on me all because I wanted to use the features of the game as they were intended, I thought. But that wasn’t the case.I was told I should check my journal. Maybe switching to AR+ mode caused it to run? I didn’t see how it could, because as I attempted to switch to AR+ mode, it zoomed in on the graphic clouds in the background and froze there. I checked my journal anyways. And what did I see? It did run. But why? I didn’t even get to throw a ball at it. I didn’t even get to see my shiny Makuhita in AR+ mode.The only thing that I can think of was that I had my hotspot on, which could have led my game to crash. But I don’t understand why it led to my shiny Makuhita running.R.I.P. shiny Makuhita. You were only 140 CP, but you will be missed.So everyone, please be careful when you switch over to AR+ mode. Make sure your hotspots are off!(I hope the formatting is okay. I’ve never posted from my phone before.)EDIT: I'm a rambler.TLDR; Clicked the AR+ mode button, game crashed BEFORE actually entering AR+ mode, causing my shiny Makuhita to run. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2HRb79m
"AR+ mode warning. Shiny Pokémon lost."
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
23:07
Rating:


No comments