Ads Top

"[Screenshot] Found a great place to catch Mew!"


#PokemonGO: After walking 120kms with my Magikarp to progress with my special research task I figured I should find some nice scenery to capture one of my favorite legendaries. On the way down to a river in my city I noticed this sign and decided to catch it here instead. Unfortunately it was only 77% IVs but atleast I've filled that spot in my pokedex now, but I did manage to get my second shiny Aron. Also sorry about photo quality, Android quality isn't the best and I was also in a rush because there were a lot of people looking at me weirdly.Mew: https://ift.tt/2L51bKC via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2sob1iG
"[Screenshot] Found a great place to catch Mew!" "[Screenshot] Found a great place to catch Mew!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.