Ads Top

"GO FEST WAS FLAWLESS (for me)"


#PokemonGO: Let me preface by saying i did hear a few people were having issues with connectivity; that being said, I had absolutely ZERO problems logging in all day. Everything was smooth, the Go Fest Challenges walked me through the park several times and was extremely rewarding to do so (Received: Metagross, Ludicolo, Walrein and many more for completing those challenges)The prize giveaways, IRL, were an added bonus and made going from each environmental biome more fun.Thank you Niantic! The rain couldn’t stop the fun. (There we’re so many people, it was unreal) Can’t wait for next year! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2zFjtBg
"GO FEST WAS FLAWLESS (for me)" "GO FEST WAS FLAWLESS (for me)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.