Ads Top

"How trading a single pokemon helped me 2 man Tyranitar on the spot"


#PokemonGO: 2 level 40 players, we decide to try and 2 man a tyranitar and fail. Maybe 10% of it's health left over.Pokebattler says my account is good enough that I need 1.7 trainers to do this. This suggests my +1 has a much weaker team. So I offer to trade him a level 35 Machamp and he accepts.I selected a 49% machamp to trade away (which happened to be my 4th best machamp per pokebattler results), he received it as a 62% or 64% IV but still level 35 and still with Counter / Dynamic Punch.With that machamp replacing his worst of his top 6 it became his 3rd best attacker.We go back in and beat the Tyranitar with 20 seconds remaining, a huge improvement with just one pokemon traded.The moral to the story: If you ever find yourself failing a raid and have any spare high level pokemon, no matter how bad the IVs, trading one to a weaker player could make the difference. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2zDYi2D
"How trading a single pokemon helped me 2 man Tyranitar on the spot" "How trading a single pokemon helped me 2 man Tyranitar on the spot" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.