Ads Top

"Miss the old art style"


Something I've never heard talked about but that really bugs me. . . the new sprites/animations aren't cool! Charizard is always the first one I think of here. Gen 4 Charizard looked awesome. The colours popped, he was roaring, he took a power stance, sharp claws, it looked cool as hell. the new 3D one is. . . washed out looking, just kinda hovering. this is my top example but it seems to be a common trend. What do you guys think? I might just be nostalgic but I really think I'm onto something. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2NUqRuS
"Miss the old art style" "Miss the old art style" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.