Ads Top

"New player overwhelmed by the hidden complexity of the game, where should I start?"


#PokemonGO: To elaborate more, I started playing back when the game came out, hit level 15 and then lost interest. I’m back now and it seems that the whole community has gotten involved with hidden stats and nests and community days and things like that. Are there certain things I should be on the lookout for when playing or what should I start with. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2tS7zia
"New player overwhelmed by the hidden complexity of the game, where should I start?" "New player overwhelmed by the hidden complexity of the game, where should I start?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.