Ads Top

"Four Score, Last Weekend Ago during Pokemon Go..."


#PokemonGO: So I gotta share a funny story from last weekends Eevee event.I made plans with a friend to do PoGo at a certain park. He's in the mid 20's level wise in the game but has no idea about the extra stuff in the game to include event times and IV's.Anyway, prior to meeting up on Saturday, I told him to download "PokeGenie" which helps determine Pokemon IV stats.He had no idea what IV was so he went with it and downloaded it and I told him that 100% is the best and that you don't just catch Pokemon for the CP, you catch them for IV % and Shiny's.Quick backstory, him and I are both prior military so we take acronyms very seriously.Anyway, he arrived at the park about 30 minutes prior to me arriving so he got a head start on the Eevee event.He apparently was running around to groups of people when he heard some yell "I caught a Shiny!" and immediately asked them "Nice, what is the FOUR score level?" Which I'm sure left a ton of people uncomfortable and confused 😂🤣😂🤣😂When he saw me send "IV" in his mind he thought I was sending him the Roman Numeral Number FOUR (IV)I was dying laughing when he told me this as I was confused at first when he asked me until I figured out what he was talking about. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2vPe5H9
"Four Score, Last Weekend Ago during Pokemon Go..." "Four Score, Last Weekend Ago during Pokemon Go..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.