Ads Top

"Don't Get Me Wrong I loved Let's Go, But it's Time to Give Kanto a Rest."


I really enjoyed Let's Go as I just completed it, but this is game number 12 with Kanto in it excluding Green (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, and finally Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee). I love Kanto as Yellow was my first game but Gen 1 has been used a lot. Let's give it a break for a bit before bringing it back into another game. I'm not a hater as I loved Let's Go I'm just ready for something fresh. What are all of your thoughts? Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving and had a fun time with Let's Go. :-) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2QVJwIr
"Don't Get Me Wrong I loved Let's Go, But it's Time to Give Kanto a Rest." "Don't Get Me Wrong I loved Let's Go, But it's Time to Give Kanto a Rest." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.