Ads Top

"[Screenshot] I finally evolved my perfect 100% IV Porygon-Z!!!"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2PCmXMm year I hatched a 100% Porygon from a 10K egg. I was fortunate enough to get a few more Porygons to evolve it into a Porygon2. I just had to play the waiting game until I could evolve it. Then, I got my first Sinnoh Stone, and used it on this guy. This Porygon’s long evolution journey has finally come to an end! 100% IV Porygon-Z via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2BhwRdp
"[Screenshot] I finally evolved my perfect 100% IV Porygon-Z!!!" "[Screenshot] I finally evolved my perfect 100% IV Porygon-Z!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.