Ads Top

"There should be benefits to buddy Pokémon other than Candy"


#PokemonGO: I wish I had reason other than candy to buddy up Pokémon. It would be cool to be able to choose a buddy Pokémon I like instead of just picking which ever Pokémon I still need to evolve or power up. Every time I get a cool shiny I want to make it my buddy, but 99/100 times I don’t need candy for that Pokémon, so it does me no good to make it my buddy.It would be cool if buddy Pokémon found items in general instead of just their own specific candy. This could be a means to find Sinnoh Stones, eggs, or maybe even rare candy so you could use it for any Pokémon.TLDR: I just want a reason to buddy up Pokémon that I don’t need candy for via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ZLBjuS
"There should be benefits to buddy Pokémon other than Candy" "There should be benefits to buddy Pokémon other than Candy" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.