Ads Top

"The throwback challenges have revitalized my interest in pokemongo"


#PokemonGO: I've added nearly 500k exp to my character simply because I'm playing much more with the weekly challenges. As a rural player it's very rare that our discord group does raids and so getting some legendaries + rare candies feels like a dream. Not only that, but new research weekly and all designed to be doable in a short amount of time, this is literally the most fun my wife and I have had playing in months. We basically stopped once the quarantine began and didn't touch the game except to see what kinds of mons were available.The Pokemon selection does leave much to be desired (who wants hundreds of starters or the same few mons from a given generation?) and making the research timed makes it so that you must commit yourself to playing much more if you want to complete it. But, overall, having some sort of goal with the promise of a legendary is really awesome. I wish more research was released like this with greater frequency.I doubt Niantic is listening, but if they are I hope things like this continue because I know my wife and I came back from inactivity especially for this. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3eiwIr6
"The throwback challenges have revitalized my interest in pokemongo" "The throwback challenges have revitalized my interest in pokemongo" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.