Ads Top

"When you check pokemons IV for PVP?"


#PokemonGO: I returned to Pokemon GO after few years and I'm confused how do I know which pokemon are worth checking? Back then it was simple, higher IV - better. For example using pvpoke should I check like top100 in every league and then check specific mons or what? To check PVP IV you need to check mons one by one, so you check everything? Like now it is throwback and I have like 50+ starters and checking literally every mon is too much time consuming. I'm just curious what is your opinion on this, how you determinate which mons are good in PVP. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ZzwMhT
"When you check pokemons IV for PVP?" "When you check pokemons IV for PVP?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.