Ads Top

"Speaking of nostalgia, wheres my pokepark fans?"


One series I never see anyone speak about here is the pokepark series. That game was my childhood and led to my love of gen 5. It just hurts to see noone care about it, and after seeing my bestie replay it I cant help but wonder if anyone here remembers it. So wonderful reddit, anyone here remember pokepark or pokepark 2? And if so what's your fav area or character? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3aqvCsy
"Speaking of nostalgia, wheres my pokepark fans?" "Speaking of nostalgia, wheres my pokepark fans?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.