Ads Top

"Have you ever heard the tale of Samurott the wise?"


I though not, it’s not a story the anime would tell you. It’s a gen 5 tale. There was once a trainer so unwise in the ways of gen 5 that he strolled onto this one house in Undella town, not knowing that Satan and her pet were there. After some training he decided to face this wench with a team of lv 60’s. Basically I just beat Cynthia in Undella town without knowing she was there and now I got to tell the tale. I had Cobalion up front so I figured “ok just swords dance up a bunch then sweep. Easy!” Apparently I hadn’t learned my lesson the first time I fought her in Platinum. I just got into the series during quarantine and started with Platinum where I had a lot of fun but had my ass handed to me over and over again by the devil herself Cynthia and her monster. I was just exploring the White post game when I walked into this house in Undella town, bearing that Wench. I figured I had nothing better to do with my time so I fought her with level 49’s and once again got my ass handed to me. I said to myself let’s try again when I am level 60 which I did. So here we are with Cobalion now at +6 attack, then thought it would be funny to burn him with Spiritomb. Immediately I had the flashbacks but I stuck it out anyways. Even with +4 evasion Cobalion managed to get 2 Iron heads in a row with the first one flinching to get that bastard out of the way. Then it was Lucario. Cobalion had taken a lot of damages from the burn and there was no way it was out speeding it so I subbed in Dragonite to tank some hits while I healed him up. Like I don’t want a +6 Cobalion to go to waste right? Haha.. haha.. ha. sobs Then it hit me that this Lucario has Dragon Pulse doesn’t it? Wanting to keep Dragonite healthy for her Garchomp, I subbed it out for Cobalion to hopefully take the Dragon Pulse so I can heal up, BUT it didn’t. Bye bye +6 Cobalion. I went to Reuniclus to Thunder wave it, which was originally my plan for the Garchomp but I realized noting on my team can take 2 hits from this furry. So I Thunder waved it and then chipped away once with Psychic, but it got Paralyzed and I cried out of delight. Another Psychic another Paralysis. Beautiful. Reuniclus was able to take it out but this was still the beginning, and I haven’t even seen the worse of it yet. Next was Elektross and having my stupidity show itself once more, I left Reuniclus in, thinking that it has high enough defense to take an electric attack, but it used crunch, which I was not aware it knew. Back to the drawing board I subbed in Dragonite, just needing it to hammer it as hard as it can, and I used Outrage, and the mf lived on 1 Hp. The eel used Dragonite, and as the health bar went down so did my dreams of beating her. But then, the absolute mad lad, lived on 2 fucking hp. Don’t ever say Dragonite is a Mary Sue pseudo, that madlad is an angel from Heaven. With that string of luck I subbed in Archeops to just take a dragon claw while I healed up Dragonite but then it Kamakazed wild charge. Down goes Archeops. Down goes Elektross. 3v3. This is where the fun begins. She brings in Braviary, which I was planning to Stone Edge but whatever, and I bring in Dragonite. At this point I start to realize that I can’t get any dragon dances off for the Garchomp, so I figured while he is alive, might as well hit it as hard as I can. I heal up once as it shadow claws. It then brave birds and I Outrage. Then it crush claws and my boi is down. Realizing how much the Brave Bird does to itself, I took a risk and subbed in Sawsbuck. I predicted the Brave Bird and subbed in Samurott. One more Brave bird and it is down. I just started healing Samurott waiting for her to brave bird again until it finally did and that Eagle was down. Next up Milotic. Here I realized Sawsbuck can’t do much against her last 2 so I planned to set up the Sun so Hydro Pump wouldn’t do as much but it’s Blizzard hit, and Sawsbuck was down. Now it was 1v2. Samurott vs the World. Vs the Devil. I healed him up as she just started Hydro Pumping my Samurott. I realized that if she got a low roll on at least one of the Pumps I could Toxic it, so I took the risk, and she landed a low roll on it so Samurott could poison them. From there I just stalled it out until it was dead. Now it was time for Garchomp. I stared the Demon in the eyes, knowing what sort of fight was about to ensue, knowing what we had to do to win. So I brought out the Full Restore and waited for her to miss Dragon Rush. Samurott lived on 7 hp but finally it missed and I was able to get my blizzard off... which also missed. WELP, BACK TO WAITING. It took 4 Rushes for it to miss, and I finally was able to get off my Blizzard, it connected, and it was over. I beat the demon and it only took my entire supply of healing. But that’s it, I was happy and wanted to share, Samurott is the best started, don’t even try to say otherwise. Bye bye and thank you for taking the time to read this ridiculously long story of me battling Cynthia. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3hkEDXz
"Have you ever heard the tale of Samurott the wise?" "Have you ever heard the tale of Samurott the wise?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.