Ads Top

"I'm coming back to Pokemon after 10 years, starting with Black!"


Soo I grew up on Pokemon and Red/Gold where huge parts of my childhood. After Pearl I guess I just got bored of Pokemon and started playing other things, however after all this time I'm starting to get back into it.So I bought a more updates DS of Ebay and a second hand copy of Black, my idea is to get back up to date with all the games I missed out on starting with Black and working my way up to current Gen.So I guess this is more of a statement than a question! I've got lots to catch up on, Megas, new regions and loads of pokemon that I haven't got a clue about. I've found myself already googling wild Pokemon I'm encountering and trying to build my team for Unova.So far I can't say Black is doing a whole lot for me, I really like the look of X and Y and I've already chosen all my starters for each Gen. Better get going !! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3te8CFl
"I'm coming back to Pokemon after 10 years, starting with Black!" "I'm coming back to Pokemon after 10 years, starting with Black!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.