Ads Top

"Why have to pay coins for clothes unlocked through challenges? Pretty sad!"


#PokemonGO: I thought at first when you completed a challenge it would give you that piece of clothing for free! That is however now the case! I wanted to use the pikachu shoes, but why would I waste 200 coins when that’s almost enough for 3 raid passes! This makes no sense!!!! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3vhxIFb
"Why have to pay coins for clothes unlocked through challenges? Pretty sad!" "Why have to pay coins for clothes unlocked through challenges? Pretty sad!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.