Ads Top

"I’m really excited for Pokémon snap!"


A lot of people haven’t been talking about the Pokemon snap game which is unfortunate because I can tell that the company who made it put a lot of time and effort into it. The graphics look amazing and that social media thing seems really cool. What are your guys opinions on the trailers? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3ctXhKv
"I’m really excited for Pokémon snap!" "I’m really excited for Pokémon snap!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.