Ads Top

"So I'm pretty sure every Pokemon that I have trained since college has a bad nature."


I have no idea how common this is. I'm a pretty avid Pokemon fan and I have been for as long as it was possible to be one.That being said, and I'm like reeling right now, I was watching someone's playthrough of a game and they showed the stats of a Pokemon and said they were bad because the highest stat was blue.I thought that blue meant good and red meant bad. Since the feature was first introduced. I just immediately understood that the red was the bad stat. I never looked it up.Until about 20 minutes ago.So this entire time I've been intentionally nerfing my teams, shinies I hunted for, legendaries I soft reset for, everything. It's all backwards.At the same time, I guess it's a testament to how very little that sort of thing affects your ability to play the game successfully 🤷🏾‍♂️ via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2NexPQv
"So I'm pretty sure every Pokemon that I have trained since college has a bad nature." "So I'm pretty sure every Pokemon that I have trained since college has a bad nature." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.