Ads Top

"I really wish they would bring back co-op multi-battles for the regional battle towers"


My brother and I have played ever pokemon game since Red and Blue. Our favorite thing to do since it was added was to team up and play through the battle tower together doing the multi-battles. It really sucks that it was removed from the last few games. I completely stopped playing Brilliant Diamond after beating the Pokemon League and finding out there was no co-op multi-battle mode. Anyone else wish they would bring them back? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/TShEQuG
"I really wish they would bring back co-op multi-battles for the regional battle towers" "I really wish they would bring back co-op multi-battles for the regional battle towers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.