Ads Top

""this doesn't look like a pokemon" and "they're running out of ideas" : the two dumbest and stupidest phrases in existence (spoiler maybe?)"


these sentences make no sense seriously, most of the time these people say this based only on their own opinion and talk like it's world thinkingif these people said "I don't think this looks like a pokemon" it would be ok but no, these people say "this IS NOT a pokemon"if they said "I think one of the worst designs" that would be fine too, but they say "this IS the worst design ever"I'll never understand this "everybody hates this thing" thing you don't even know half the world to say that besides that , I don't understand this thing of stating something that is just your opinion as if it were the universal truth like "this is the worst pokemon of all time, gamefreak hate US?" like that's what everyone thinksIn my honest opinion, there is no such thing as a really bad pokemon design. there are opinions and opinions because i honestly think lucario is weird, but i don't keep saying he's the weirdest pokemon because it's just my opinion , something that I find strange you may find incredible and the opposite too the phrase"this doesn't look like (or isn't) a pokemon" seems so stupid to me because there's never been a pattern, there's never been a pattern of how pokemon should be, just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it's not a pokemonand the "creativity is over" part is even worseagain: it's not because you don't like it that it's uncreative you saw the shit of a still image, without the pokemon context or its inspirationbesides, defending a current design is not being a fanboy, it's simply having your own opinion, instead of acting like those kids who force themselves to hate all pokemons to look like the "elders" who played only the first generationI think it's stupid to compare the 1st generation with the 8th generation because well, they are different things, but if you're going to compare, compare properly, don't talk as if everything in the first was perfect, every generation has its problems but none is better than the another, each one has its particularities, like the first being basically composed of rpg enemies and the third having shown that pokemons can have any appearance or inspirationlet's go to a recent example of this\: dudunsparce this one, this guy causes an uproar but think with me, they never said he would be a dragon or something edgy, created a lot of expectation based on fakemons or theories, dudunsparce is not by far the best pokemon in design (but of course, that's my opinion, dunsparce was never something that I liked very much either) but it's also far from the worst, he is what dunsparce is: a tsuchinoko that grew up could be better? it could but it's not bad (at least for me)meowscarada is another examplethey wanted it to be quadruped and something edgy (really a question would be, why do you always imagine that starters are going to be aggressive or threatening? since the first generation they are always the friendliest pokemons in appearance of each generation, at least in my view) but it was well obvious that sprigatito wasn't going to be quadrudebut calling meowscarada terrible seems like an exaggeration for me it's such a simple and well done design, it still reminds me of a cat, (I saw some people talking about the animation of this pokemon sleeping was too humanoid, but in my view it's just a way to adapt the way a cat lay down and sleep done with a more humanoid being) but that's just meanother thing is to say "remember the third generation, you look at the silhouettes of pokemons and recognize them, while in the ninth you don't recognize them"Could it be because she didn't even leave and it wasn't even possible to get acquainted with her? if you spent 15 years of your life used to the third generation of course you will recognize them all by their silhouetteif you make an effort to try to see something new instead of staying in this "bad, just bad, what I like good, what others like bad" thingI'm not saying you're supposed to like all pokemons I'm telling you to stop acting like a spoiled brat who considers his own opinion the absolute truth stop saying "generation x is the worst of all" or "this pokemon is the worst of all" because there is no such thing as a bad pokemon, there is your opinion, I consider arctozolt my favorite pokemon but not by far the best in terms of design but even so I won't keep saying that the others are the worst just because I don't like themI hope I was clear in my opinion I don't want to edit the rule, I'm just putting out my opinion on this which is something that annoys me a lot sorry for anything and bye via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/qb7caNE
""this doesn't look like a pokemon" and "they're running out of ideas" : the two dumbest and stupidest phrases in existence (spoiler maybe?)" ""this doesn't look like a pokemon" and "they're running out of ideas" : the two dumbest and stupidest phrases in existence (spoiler maybe?)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.