Ads Top

"You have to delete one of the Pokemon regions. Which one is going to go?"


That includes the Pokemon, the gimmick, the characters, the lore etc.Even though the choice would be impossibly difficult, I would personally have to go with Johto.I like all the Pokemon regions, but Johto is the one I like the least. (see long explanation below, or just type your own answer out in the comments. I would love to read them!)​​I like Kanto because... it's iconic. You may say I'm "blinded by nostalgia", but ultimately, the OG 151 Pokemon are the Pokemon that kickstarted the entire series, and I love playing through the Kanto games.I like Hoenn because it's the region I feel I'm the most familiar with. I've played through Pokemon Emerald and several of its ROM hacks, so I really enjoy playing through the Hoenn region. (I don't really like the map, particularly the caves where the evil teams summon the Legendaries, but the plot and Pokemon more than make up for that.)I like Sinnoh because Platinum is the first game I played, so I have fond memories of it. I also really like the starter pokemon and the legendaries (though not really the Lake Trio, they're just cheap copies of each other.)I like Unova because of wide range of Pokemon, which includes some really cool Pokemon I like, such as Samurott, Scolipede, Zekrom etc.I like Kalos because the anime during Generation 6 was incredibly memorable. Ash-Greninja caused Greninja to become one of most people's favourite Pokemon, and the anime was just phenomenal.I like Alola a lot, especially because my two favourite pokemon are Alolan: Rowlet and Rockruff. I also really enjoyed watching the anime, which had incredible characters: Professor Kukui, Gladion, Guzma etc.I like Galar, because of how cool some Pokemon from there are - Corviknight, Obstagoon, Dragapult etc.I like Hisui, because Legends: Arceus is more open-world than any other Pokemon game, and simply looks amazing.And I like Paldea, because from the Scarlet and Violet trailers, it has very interesting Pokemon, and gives evolutions to forgotten older Pokemon, to make them unique.When it comes to Johto, I'm okay with it, but compared to all the other regions, Johto is my least favourite. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/ECjIo6y
"You have to delete one of the Pokemon regions. Which one is going to go?" "You have to delete one of the Pokemon regions. Which one is going to go?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.