Ads Top

"[Suggestion] Lure Nests"


#PokemonGO: Hey everyone. I am a really big fan of the community and I love the tools. I was looking through the site and didn't see the potential to submit sites of lure nests. I like to define them as an area of highly concentrated lures that trainers try to keep up constantly. I really feel these are special places for catching rare pokemon and meeting up with others. I know of at least one (Leif Erickson) that is a hot spot of lures and uncommon pokemon in my town, and also a great place to still meet new and remaining trainers. I feel this would be a great addition to the site especially when visiting new areas. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dEZzXu
"[Suggestion] Lure Nests" "[Suggestion] Lure Nests" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.