Ads Top

"What a change........"


#PokemonGO: So, I'll just start. I started playing PGo along with the rest of the world back in July sometime. So I know all about the "Good Times" from the early version of the game. Pretty much played everyday trying to catch 'em all. But for some reason, around the end of September, I just stopped. Saw the app on my phone everyday on my phone and had no interest in opening it, but wouldn't delete it, just knowing I would one day start playing again. Even heard about all the updates {Fixed the 3-step glitch, wild Dittos, Gen 2 is coming, etc.}, and still nothing.So sometime last week, I opened PGo by mistake. And I immediately saw two new loading screens. First the Halloween theme came up {totally missed out on that}, then it quickly switched to the new Christmas theme, and this was all it took to peak my interest again.And all I have to say is WOW. PGo is so much better today, then when I stopped playing in September. Just the fact that I can transfer multiple Pokémon at once is mind blowing. Giving out rewards for playing multiple days in a row is GREAT. Got me a DITTO too. I was so excited when a cute little Ratatta turned into a Ditto.I'm glad I didn't go and fully abandon PGo, and delete it. This is how I imagined this game back in July. Thank You, Niantic.Cant wait for trading, and more Gen 2. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hXzVQj
"What a change........" "What a change........" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.