Ads Top

"Tyranitar solo - Pokebattler simulation question"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys, I just started using Pokebattler 20 minutes ago just for fun, to see how far I am from soloing Tyranitar but I ran into some problems and was hoping you could help me out.First thing I did was I added my Machamps, put in their levels, IV's and movesets and ran a simulation (No dodge, 0 extra trainers and 0 extra random trainers, cloudy weather, no friend boost, no rejoin time) against Tyranitar with unknown moveset and I got a result of TTW=211.8 s.Of course that made sense because I have Machamps ranging from level 37 to 31.Next thing I did was created 6 new test Machamps, all level 40, 100% IV, put them into new party and ran simulation again. The report said I would have lost with TTW=196.5 s. I was taken aback to see that so I ran few more simulations, experimented with dodging, with rejoin time and not once did I get the result I expected, a victory.Next thing I noticed was Raid Advice tab and on there i set experimental stardust-to-spare at 2 million, and 10,000 candies available to power up (expecting God-knows-what because these 6 maxed Machamps in my Pokebox couldn't get any better) and got difficulty rating estimator at 1.09.I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or are there some problems with the site maybe but I would appreciate all the help clarifying this.Thanks! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2R80Lue
"Tyranitar solo - Pokebattler simulation question" "Tyranitar solo - Pokebattler simulation question" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.