Ads Top

"Discussion: Trades cost too much stardust."


#PokemonGO: I feel that ‘unknown’ Pokemon trades cost too much stardust (40,000 as Best Friends) and this makes me not want to trade. I feel if I’ve spent 90 days becoming Best Friends with a fellow trainer I would like a greater reduction in the cost of stardust. I have spent the past year in Northern Canada and have caught a bunch of Pachirisus which I plan to take back to my home town in England to help fellow trainers out who wish to complete their Pokedexs. The flip side is I’m going to need a crazy amount of Stardust in order to do this, even if I’ve worked hard for over 3 months exchanging a gift every day.One of the things I love about Pokemon Go is the social side of gym battles and raids and therefore would rather use my stardust to power up my Pokemon.The second part of this is some of us really love shinys. I’ve seen a lot of discussion about the hunting for shinys and the frustration at not finding that elusive one. I feel that frustration too when someone in my local PoGo community gets a shiny they are not fussed about or a second shiny they already have. I would happily trade something for that shiny Pokemon should it be one I want but I wouldn’t happily pay the 40,000 stardust it’ll cost me. This is particularly true when it’s a Pokemon I already have - for example I am desperately looking for a shiny Swablu. I’ve caught 133 normal ones but I still have to pay the 40,000 stardust so I can have a golden one when I’ve already spent 90 days to become Best Friends with someone?!TL;DR: If I’m Best Friends with someone it should cost less than 40,000 stardust to get an unknown Pokemon/shiny.What do you guys think? via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Lbvbcr
"Discussion: Trades cost too much stardust." "Discussion: Trades cost too much stardust." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.