Ads Top

"Does anyone else have weird traditions they have to do in every single playthrough? If so what is it?"


By traditions I mean like you catch a certain type of pokemon, or you nickname at least one pokemon a certain nickname. For the more classic games, where you get to name your rivals, you name them a certain name (a loved one, something really funny etc).I'll go first: I have to name at least one of my party pokemon Andy, I always have to have a water type, and a grass type on a team (no they don't have to be starters), I feel the need to grind to the point of having a starter evolved to it's second evolution and close to lvl. 20, and I usually put an eeveelution on my team (usually Espeon, Umbreon or Sylveon) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/341yQl3
"Does anyone else have weird traditions they have to do in every single playthrough? If so what is it?" "Does anyone else have weird traditions they have to do in every single playthrough? If so what is it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.