Ads Top

"I'm glad that the Gen 5 games and their music are getting so much love this year and I couldn't be happier about it."


I bet a lot of you noticed as well, that there are a lot of YouTube meme videos like "Gen 5 music hits different" and stuff this year but you know what's even better about all this? Below all of these videos people are talking about how much they love(d) these games, how a lot of people re-discovered the replay value of these games this year due to the amazing OSTs of these games and the very well written storyline and yes, even because of these videos themselves. It's such a great and wholesome thing to see. Finally they get the love and respect they should have been getting in the first place for a lot more people than one could have probably expected. I don't know about any of you, but I'm just really happy about all of this.I know a lot of people still bash Gen 5 simply because of 2 (!) Evolution lines while they forget about literally all the other ones that are still to be found everywhere in the online metagame etc. and the epic designs of basically everything else from Gen 5 and I wish they could just stop with that. Bashing any game for whatever is just a giant kindergarten behavior if I'm completely honest. We should all focus on the things we enjoy about our own favorites instead and talk about all of it more.Again, I couldn't be any happier about it because the Gen 5 games are actually my most favorite ones out of all the others. I just completed my Unova Dex yesterday in Pokemon White 2 including the Unova Mythicals due to the fanmade Wi-Fi servers for Event distributions. I'm currently completing all the PWT tournaments and all the Pokewood movies.I finished the White Treehollow and the Black Tower, got my entire team to Level 100 and so much more. And I did all of this on Challenge Mode difficultly even. My next task, that will probably take me months, is to complete the National Dex as far as possible with the help of my other games I have even if it means playing through them multiple times in a row and then transporting everything over.TL;DR: I'm glad that the Gen 5 games are finally getting the love and respect they deserve, especially due to "meme videos" about their amazing OSTs and the comment sections being so pure and wholesome below all of them. I'm so happy about it and I hope that other Redditors on here are, too.<3 via /r/pokemon https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/iay7r5/im_glad_that_the_gen_5_games_and_their_music_are/?utm_source=ifttt
"I'm glad that the Gen 5 games and their music are getting so much love this year and I couldn't be happier about it." "I'm glad that the Gen 5 games and their music are getting so much love this year and I couldn't be happier about it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.