Ads Top

"I like the Quaxly final evolution."


Considering his original design I didn’t need quaxly to evolve into some extremely badass final form. My favorite Pokémon will always be the ones with a few cool design aspects but just a bit of derpyness thrown in there.It’ll be my first choice and by the time the gen is done I’ll probably have used it the most frequently. Fuecocco’s final evo is cool too his lower body has a kind of odd metallic look but his flames look cool and I love that he’s not just a feraligatr clone. I’m so very sorry for sprigatito fans I hope you find your everstones. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/BCIJHU5
"I like the Quaxly final evolution." "I like the Quaxly final evolution." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.