Ads Top

"Tell me your favorite Pokémon and I’ll tell you my favorite thing about it."


I do not like every Pokémon, but I do subscribe to the theory that every Pokémon is someone’s favorite. So in the spirit of being nice, comment your favorite Pokémon (or just a Pokémon you really like, that’s fine too) and let me tell you what I like about it, because I’m sure I can find at least one thing I like about every Pokémon.I might take some time to respond, but I’ll try to get to everyone eventually.Edit: This absolutely blew up, I might not get to everyone, but I’ll try and get everything that’s not a repeatEdit Edit: I’m likely gonna disappear for a while to do Tediursa community day, feel free to say nice things about other people’s favorites if I haven’t gotten to them yet. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/8XER9eu
"Tell me your favorite Pokémon and I’ll tell you my favorite thing about it." "Tell me your favorite Pokémon and I’ll tell you my favorite thing about it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.