Ads Top

"Without spoilers, tell me your favorite Paldean Pokémon"


After looking at every imaginable leak for the last 3 Switch Pokémon games, I’ve decided to go into SV completely blind. And I’m absolutely dying because there are spoilers at every turn on this site. Since I don’t have access to an early copy, I need something to tide me over for the next week. So without spoiling the Pokémon’s name, evolution line, or design, tell me about your favorite new Pokémon in the game, and if I feel desperate I’ll spoil myself and look at whatever the top comment isEDIT: I have now seen the salt Pokémon and the hammer Pokémon and I’m in love via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/kvryp1Y
"Without spoilers, tell me your favorite Paldean Pokémon" "Without spoilers, tell me your favorite Paldean Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.